Digital community for tech companies, investors and professionals presents second annual Tech Culture Awards to recognize company cultures across the nation
(Indianapolis, December 18, 2020) ConverSight.ai, a conversational insights platform that enables users with real-time insights to optimize supply chain operation and inventory levels with its AI assistant, Athena has been announced as a finalist for Powderkeg’s 2020 National Tech Culture Awards. This recognizes ConverSight.ai as one of the best company cultures in tech in communities beyond Silicon Valley across four categories:
- 2020 Top Rated Culture
- 2020 Sales & Marketing Team Culture Award Winner
- 2020 Customer Experience (CX) Team Culture Award Winner
- 2020 Top-Rated Culture: Southeast Region
The award winners were selected after their participation in Powderkeg’s 2020 Tech Culture Awards, a survey that gathered information from technology-powered software, hardware, product, and services companies across the country about the culture within their workplace. Employees rated their companies and employers on several topics that contribute to company culture, including leadership, diversity and inclusion, career path, work-life balance, and remote work. There are also categories based on teams and regions where companies are headquartered. Awards are based on application responses and survey rankings by each company’s employees.
Winners were recognized for one or more of the following categories:
- Top-Rated for Work-Life Balance
- Top-Rated Leadership Team
- Top-Rated Career Path
- Top-Rated Remote Work
- Top-Rated for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Top-Rated Overall Culture
- Top-Rated Sales & Marketing Team
- Top-Rated Customer Experience (CX) Team
- Top-Rated Product Team
- Top-Rated Engineering Team
- Regional Best Overall Culture: Southeast, Midwest, Northeast, Central, Northwest, Southwest
- Best Startup Culture
- Best Scaleup Culture
- Best Enterprise Culture
The awards were held at Powderkeg’s first-ever two-day Unvalley Virtual Conference, where companies can connect with some of the biggest opportunities in tech beyond Silicon Valley. The 100+ winning companies were recognized for being culture leaders at a national level, and 18 companies were awarded with top honors.
Learn more about the finalists at powderkeg.com/awards.