We are looking for a high-energy Sales Development Representative in the twin cities to help grow ConverSight.ai’s customer base in the manufacturing, logistics and retail space. Every day you’ll be prospecting new customers in the supply chain space, responding to inbound inquiries and taking the prospect through the complete sales funnel. This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a teamed quota? carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Proactively prospect and generate leads through research, personal emails, and other tools.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule and run online product demonstrations
- Run new business sales cycles from end to end
- 2 years of experience in selling to manufacturing, retail, transportation, supply chain space
- B2B SaaS software selling is a plus
- Independent, high energy & highly motivated to grow
- Highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Must be able to create engagement via targeted email and phone outreach
- Must be very comfortable wearing multiple hats
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and verbal skills
- Passion for working with emerging technologies
- BA/BS degree
MUST-HAVE CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals.
- Earn between $50,000 – $120,000 per year
- Real career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work on advanced AI space
- Health care benefits
- Exceptional support from the product & marketing teams
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Minneapolis, United States
ConverSight.ai is a fast-growing B2B software company offering an analytics-driven, voice-directed conversational platform to gain supply chain insights and perform transactions. ConverSight.ai is privately held and is based in Indianapolis, IN with offices Columbus, IN & Coimbatore, India.
Our vision is to bring natural interaction between people and technology. Most importantly to the blue-collar jobs like truck drivers, technicians and warehouse dispatchers