Meet us at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
Discover the power of conversational AI to have a direct dialogue with your data.
Automated Data Storytelling
Start your day with need-to-know insights that are personalized and contextual for direct visibility to the information that matters most
Get instant access to all your data by simply asking questions
Recommended & Automated Actions
Maintain an accurate pulse on your business to mitigate risk, improve agility and automate time consuming tasks
Data Storytelling with the Power of AI
ConverSight leverages automation and augmentation through its AI assistant, Athena, to provide actionable insights from a single search bar.
Contextual and conversational capabilities enable roles across the organization to make faster, better decisions for improved planning, optimized operations and reduced operational costs.
What Makes ConverSight Cool
ConverSight’s unique application of natural language, automation and augmentation in the user experience contributes to the accessibility of hidden insights that often lurk among mass amounts of data that businesses manage. Business leaders are challenged with making decision from stale, inaccurate data that negatively impacts operations and planning resulting in costly errors, poor allocation of resources and lagging agility and responsiveness.
ConverSight has been recognized eight times by Gartner for work in artificial intelligence, data and analytics, and many other topics.
- Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Data and Analytics
- Hype Cycle for Life Science Commercial Operations, 2022
- Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, 2022
- Infographic: Gartner’s 2021 Heat Index: Connecting Hot, Hype and Cool
- Innovation Insight for Composite AI
- Emerging Technologies and Trends Impact Radar: Hyperautomation
- Market Guide for Augmented Analytics
Automated Smart Reporting
- Auto-create and publish reports on sales and operations such as in-stock, on-time-in-full (OTIF), order cycle time, order linearity, excess inventory in DC and channel inventory
Track End-to-End Performance in One Place
- Track sell-in and sell-through forecasting to balance channel inventory
- Accurately plan replenishments and ordering with key distributors and suppliers
- Receive smart suggestions and recommendations including analysis of COVID-19 impact to your business
Insights from a Centralized Data Repository
- Build and facilitate a collaborative environment where every role is empowered with data-driven decision making
- Tear down silos with simplified insights sharing across teams and stakeholders
- Communicate between teams on the phase-in phase-out (PIPO) of NPI, EOL, stockouts and all-related metrics
Customers powered by ConverSight
“ConverSight provides our sales team with data driven insight to pre-emptively target customer demands based on what Athena recommends.”Chris A. President
Sonic Tools USA.
“ConverSight was able to supplement practically all of the shortcomings we found with our existing inventory management system, especially in the areas of reporting, forecasts and analytics.” at our company became an expert in retrieving data to make information- based decisions.”Galen Hagerty IT Systems Admin
Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital
“ConverSight’s analytical capabilities and data management plays a critical role in developing agility within our supply chain ecosystem.”Kiran Narayan VP Supply Chain Operations